Lift Passes in Livigno
An area ski pass will cover you for all the ski lifts in Livigno, so you're free to cover the whole ski area however you want, as much as you want. Your ski pass includes the use of a free ski bus service around the resort, which runs from around 7am to 8pm every day. By booking your Lift Pass in advance with us, we guarantee that the price will either be the same or cheaper than once in resort.
We offer various price options for adults, children and seniors, and if it's your first time on the slopes, don't forget our All Inclusive Ski Packs offers can save you money. For families, during most weeks we can offer 10% discount (see notes)
Our lift passes are valid for 6, 7, 10,11 13 or 14 days, but if you require a different pass duration to those shown in our Price Calculator, please send us a message and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
Lift pass criteria
- Children's lift pass - applies for children born in or after 2004
- Free 8-and-under pass - applies for children born in or after 2012 with the purchase of an adult pass for the same duration.
- Senior lift pass - applies to those born in or before 1955
- Family package - 10% discount on a minimum six day pass for two adults, and a minimum of two children born between 2004 and 2011. This offer does not apply between the 28th December 2019 and 4th January 2020
- Free under 8 pass not available with Family pass offer
Other information about your ski pass
- When you receive your pass, you'll need to write down the I.D. number in case you lose it
- You don't need a photograph for your ski pass unless it's for more than 8 days, a photograph can either be sent to us on email, or it will be done free of charge on arrival.
- A 5€ deposit is required for your key card, which will be returned at the end of your holiday when you hand back your pass.
- Don't forget to come into one of our resort drop in centres at the end of your holiday along with your ski pass, and we'll show you how you got on during the week including data such as distances travelled and the number of times you used each lift.
Please note. You can only book a lift pass if you have also booked accommodation with us - see terms and conditions